Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 279

 you stand by my side. Hold me tight at night. When you're alseep your hand automatically reaches my stomach, where our son lives. You believe i can do more that i think. You make me braver. You can annoy me so much and still make me laugh. That's annoying in the best of ways.                             
 
  Soon it'll be a year when we first met. The most crazy, amazing and challenging year of my life. You were just a charming boy...but there was an instant connection..although i told you it's never gonna happen ;)...Little have I known we're gonna end up together. Falling craziely in love. Having a baby. We're going on a big adventure. I can't wait to hold our little babe. To bring him into our home and raise him with all the love we have.  I love you, crazy ass!              

No comments:

Post a Comment