Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dear Friends,

I have no idea if anyone outthere is still reading, after all these changes.

For 2.5 years my bloghome was blogger (lottaausderkrachmacherstrasse.blogspot.com), then I moved to tumblr a few weeks ago, to start fresh.
But I wasn`t happy about it. I feel like it`s not the right place for me and my way of blogging.
I also missed some of the tools and gadgets from blogger. So here I am again.
It`s good to be back, with a new blog!


I hope you enjoy!

Love,

Sara

3 comments:

  1. Madame. Ich lese noch immer. Und gerne. Wenn du wieder lust zum backen hast - dann teile es mir/uns mit. Denn du warst und bist mein liebstes Rezeptbuch zum nachmachen! Ich bin mir allerdings nicht sicher, ob du dies auf deiner neuen Plattform überhaupt machen möchtest.. Aber eins sei gesagt: ohne dich fehlt mir meine tägliche Dosis Zuckerschock!

    Bisou
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine, du bist zuckersüss! Es kommt bald was....versprochen!:)
      Schön das du noch da bist!

      Love,
      Sara

      Delete
  2. Dear Sara! I will write you a letter soon :) Love from your friend Sara in Sweden

    ReplyDelete